20% TYLOSIN INJECTION
Injectable Solution For Veterinary Use
Each 1 ml contains:
Tylosin base 200 mg
Tylosin is a macrolide antibiotic with a bacteriostatic action against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria like Campylobacter, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Treponema spp.
Gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by tylosin sensitive micro-organisms, like Campylobacter, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Treponema spp. In calves, cattle, goats, sheep and swine.
Hypersensitivity to tylosin.
Concurrent administration of penicillins, cephalosporins, quinolones and cycloserine.
After intramuscular administration local reactions can occur, which disappear in a few days. Diarrhoea, epigastric pain and skin sensitization can occur.
Usage and dosage:
For i. m. injection only.
Calves and cows: 1.5-2.5 ml /50kg body weight.
Sheep and goats: 1-3 ml /50kg body weight.
Cats and dogs: 0.1-0.5 ml /10kg body Weight.
(The treatment continues for 3-5days)
For milk: 3 days. For meat: 5 days.
PACKING: In 50ml 100ml glass bottle.
VALIDITY: 2 years.
What are the contraindications of tylosin tartrate compatibility?
Tylosin tartrate, also known as tylosin tartrate, is a common medicine used to treat chronic respiratory diseases in livestock and poultry. Many poultry and livestock can be infected with many viruses, and tylosin tartrate is very effective for daily sterilization and prevention. Under normal circumstances, this medicine can be added to feed or feed. So as a common medicine, it naturally has its compatibility taboo. Now I will give you a specific introduction to the contraindications of tylosin tartrate compatibility.
Tylosin tartrate compatibility contraindications:
1. Tylosin tartrate is compatible with alkaline substances to enhance stability and enhance efficacy.
2. Tylosin tartrate is compatible with neomycin, gentamicin, florfenicol, etc., and the curative effect is enhanced.
3. Tylosin tartrate is compatible with streptomycin, lincomycin and aspirin to reduce the efficacy.
4. Tylosin tartrate is compatible with penicillins and tetracyclines to precipitate and reduce efficacy.
5. The compatibility of tylosin tartrate and acidic substances is unstable and easy to decompose and fail.
6. Tylosin tartrate is compatible with kanamycin and sulfonamides, and its toxicity is enhanced.
7. Tylosin tartrate, sodium chloride and calcium chloride will precipitate and release free alkali.
Tylosin tartrate is mostly used as a therapeutic drug in clinical practice because of its good intestinal absorption, fast diffusion in the body, and high blood concentration. There are many clinical application methods, such as oral tablet, powder drinking, intramuscular injection, subcutaneous injection, mixed feeding administration, spray medicated bath and so on. Tylosin tartrate is mainly used in the clinical treatment and prevention of Mycoplasma, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas, Pneumococcus, Erysipelas, Haemophilus, Neisseria meningitidis, Pasteurella, spirochetes, spheroids Various respiratory, intestinal, reproductive and sports system infections caused by pathogens such as insects.
Such as: poultry chronic respiratory disease, chicken infectious rhinitis, poultry air sacculitis, infectious sinusitis, salpingitis, swine asthma, atrophic rhinitis, swine red dysentery, gastroenteritis, swine erysipelas, mycoplasma arthritis, stubborn livestock and poultry Diarrhea, necrotizing enteritis, endometritis, purulent infection of the external genitals of livestock, goat pleuropneumonia, ewe abortion, beef cattle liver abscess, cattle and sheep hoof rot. It is also used in breeding poultry farms for mycoplasma purification such as egg injection and egg soaking. It also has a good effect on the prevention and treatment of mycoplasma secondary infection in the outbreak of toxic diseases in livestock and poultry. It is recognized worldwide as the first choice drug for the treatment and prevention of mycoplasma infection in livestock and poultry. The effect of tylosin tartrate is better than that of erythromycin and Kitori Tiamulin and Tiamulin.
Tylosin tartrate is not effective for chronic respiratory diseases in chickens that are ineffective in the treatment of erythromycin. The drug withdrawal period for drinking water is 1 day for chickens, and it is forbidden during the laying period.
1. It has specific effects on mycoplasma and is used as the first choice drug for anti-mycoplasma.
2. The potency per 1mg is not less than 980 tylosin units.
3. This product is a special antibiotic for macrolide animals. Its mechanism of action is mainly to inhibit the synthesis of bacterial protein to play a sterilization effect. This product is easily absorbed in the body, excreted quickly, and has no residue in the tissue. Gram-positive bacteria and mycoplasma have special effects. Especially, it has very high activity against Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, and it is the first choice for the treatment of chronic respiratory diseases of livestock and poultry caused by mycoplasma.
Avoid using it with feeds with higher calcium content.
The above is what I have introduced to you about the compatibility of tylosin tartrate. You should be more careful to avoid adverse reactions in poultry and livestock and cause certain losses. Under normal circumstances, this product needs to be used for three to five days in a row, and the place where the medicine is stored should be kept dry. In addition, it is recommended that epidemic prevention and preventive measures should be taken for poultry and livestock on time to maintain the health of poultry and livestock.