List of common diseases in cattle and sheep goat
1. Foot-and-mouth disease of cattle and sheep. The main manifestations are blisters and rot on the oral mucosa, hooves, and nipple skin. The disease should be strengthened in normal times, and reported in the morning after it occurs, strictly quarantined, and sealed off the affected area.
2. Cattle and sheep rabies. Main manifestations are manic restlessness and confusion, salivation, mooing, and finally paralysis and death. A sick animal was bitten by a mad dog, and as soon as he was found to be clinically ill, he was immediately culled and buried.
3. Pseudorabies in cattle and sheep. Manifestations of fever, itching and encephalomyelitis.
4. Bovine viral diarrhea. Mucosal diseases are mostly recessive. Acute illness manifests inflammation, erosion or ulceration of the mucosa of the oral cavity and digestive tract, and diarrhea.
5.Catastrophic catarrhal fever in cattle. It is characterized by fever, inflammation of the mucous membranes of the mouth, nose and eyes, corneal opacity and encephalitis. It is difficult to treat this disease. Separating sheep and cattle can prevent this disease.
6. Blue tongue disease of cattle and sheep. Cattle can also be sick. It is characterized by fever, ulcerative inflammatory changes in the mucosa of the oral cavity, nasal cavity, and gastrointestinal tract. Cows have mild symptoms. There is no specific treatment.
7. Cow and sheep pox disease. Cowpox is less harmful, but sheeppox is more harmful. The appearance of specific acne rashes on the skin and mucous membranes. The epidemic area should be vaccinated immediately, sealed off, disinfected, and quarantined sick animals.
8. Bovine infectious pustules are characterized by the formation of papules, pustules, ulcers and verrucous thick scabs on the skin and mucous membranes of the lips and other places.
9. Cattle and sheep anthrax. It is characterized by sudden death, coma, lying down, difficulty breathing, and bleeding from natural holes in the dying period. This disease-affected area strengthened vaccination, and immediately blocked the epidemic spot when the diseased animals were found. The diseased groups were urgently prevented with antibacterial cleansing and vaccines, and the diseased animals were strictly isolated.
10.Tetanus in cattle and sheep. It is characterized by increased excitement of the motor nerve center and persistent muscle spasm.
11. Malignant edema of cattle and sheep. It is characterized by local acute inflammatory gas edema, accompanied by systemic fever and toxemia.
12. Emphysema gangrene in cattle and sheep. It is characterized by the occurrence of air inflammatory edema in the muscle plump area. It is endemic, and the epidemic area should be regularly quarantined, and the epidemic group should be treated with preventive antibacterial treatment and early cases.
13. Clostridium botulinum disease of cattle and mutton. It is characterized by motor nerve palsy.
14. Sheep epidemic and sudden sheep attack. It is characterized by sudden onset, short course of disease, hemorrhagic and inflammatory lesions of the true stomach. Sheep sniper is caused by Clostridium weiichii type C. It is characterized by acute death, peritonitis, and ulcerative enteritis. The two most important diseases are epidemic prevention. Isolate the sick sheep when they become ill, and treat the cases with a longer course of disease.
15.Intestinal toxemia of sheep. It is characterized by acute death and renal softening.
16. Sheep black plague. It is characterized by necrosis of liver parenchyma.
17. Lamb dysentery. It is characterized by severe diarrhea and small intestinal ulcers.
18. Bovine and sheep tuberculosis. It is clinically characterized by frequent coughing, dyspnea, and swollen lymph nodes on the body. It is dairy cattle and sheep because their milk is harmful to humans, so breeding animals should be eliminated.
19. Paratuberculosis of cattle and sheep. It is characterized by refractory diarrhea, progressive weight loss, and thickening of the small intestinal mucosa.
20. Pasteurellosis of cattle and sheep. It is characterized by high fever, pneumonia, acute gastroenteritis, and extensive internal organ bleeding.
Post time: Dec-21-2021