Pet Animal Special Formula
Pet Multivitamin Nutrition Supplement
Vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, taurine, etc. glucose, dextrin, etc.
Guarantee composition analysis: (content per 1000g)
Calcium 0.2-0.9% total phosphorus ≥ 0.3% vitaminA ≥ 4000IU vitamin D3 ≥ 75 IU vitamin E ≥ 140 mg Vitamin B1 ≥ 200 mg vitamin B2 ≥ 13mg vitamin B6 ≥ 140mg vitamin B12 ≥ 50mg Moisture ≤ 10%
1. Maintain the health of skin and mucous membrane, help the growth and recovery of body tissue.
2. It can maintain normal nerve conduction, promote secretion of digestive juice and intestinal peristalsis, nourish myocardial cells and maintain normal cardiac function.
3. Promote growth and development, erythropoiesis, maintain the health of nervous system, and promote DNA synthesis.
4. Promote the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, the normal development of bone and teeth, maintain normal metabolism.
Mixed in pet food or drinking water, the temperature of food and drinking water should not be higher than 40 ℃.
Recommended dosage: direct feeding or grinding mixed with food.
Small dogs and cats: 2-3 tablets / day;
Medium dogs and cats: 3-6 tablets / day;
Large dogs and cats: 5-8 tablets / day.
Storage conditions: please keep it in a cool and dry place with a close cover, and avoid direct sunlight. Please eat it as soon as possible after opening.
Note: This product is a health care product for pets. Please keep it properly to prevent children from eating it by mistake. This product is not allowed to feed ruminants
Validity Period: 2 years
How to replenish vitamins and trace elements for pet?
The growth of a dog is inseparable from the care of the shoveling officer. The growth process is a long process. It is not only a daily dog food, but also meets all aspects of nutrition and health, and achieves the nutritional balance of the body, so that the dog will not get sick frequently. What happens if a dog lacks vitamins or trace elements?
1. The importance of trace elements
Trace elements refer to various elements with small amounts in the body such as iron, copper, manganese, cobalt, zinc, iodine, molybdenum, fluorine, and chromium. Although the content of trace elements is small, it is very important for the life activities of the whole body. Once the animal's body is lacking, it will have an impact, and in severe cases, it will endanger the life of the animal. For example, the trace element zinc is a particularly important one. If the dog lacks, it will cause growth arrest, loss of taste, lack of appetite, anorexia, abnormal eating, and wound healing. Not good.
2. The importance of vitamins
Dogs lack vitamin A: skin diseases and vision loss will occur. Dogs lack vitamin D: abnormal reactions of bones and teeth will occur, leading to calcium deficiency. Dogs lack vitamin E: edema will appear in the liver. Dogs lack vitamin K: Anemia resistance will decrease. Dogs lack of vitamin B family: it will directly affect the dog's hematopoietic function.
How to supplement vitamins and trace elements?
1. Meat: It is the main source of iron and zinc. Copper, manganese, selenium and other trace elements are also abundant. If you give your dog lean meat, chicken, etc.
2. Aquatic products: iodine and selenium are particularly abundant in seafood. To eat fish and meat, the thorns should be picked.
3. Nuts: Whether it is walnuts, hazelnuts, sesame, peanuts, or melon seeds, they are rich in zinc, iron, manganese, selenium and other elements. Dogs can't eat too much, because nuts are too high in calories, which is different from humans.
4. Coarse grains: If it is human, the darker the color of coarse grains, the better, but this is not the case for dogs. The darker the color, the lower the intake.
5. Vegetables: Vegetables can not only provide a large amount of potassium, magnesium and other elements, but also part of iron, zinc, manganese, selenium and other elements.
6. Eat multi-vitamin tablets and trace element tablets for dogs. They are rich in multiple vitamins and minerals. They are a regular nutritional supplement for pets growing up. They are also widely used in pets who need vitamins and minerals. It solves the deficiencies of trace elements such as dogs licking walls, gnawing soil, and pica, improves the immune enhancement physique, satisfies the nutrients needed during the growth of puppies, and promotes the healthy growth of dogs.