PET NUTRITION SUPPLEMENT
GOAT MILK POWDER
Goat milk powder, whole milk powder, whey protein, yolk powder, glucose, yeast extract, etc.
Lysine, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin B, lactase, DHA, prebiotics, etc.
Composition Content Analysis: (each kg contains)
Protein≥16% Fat≥14% Ash≤5.5% Moisture≤4.5%
|Vitamin A ≥3000 IU||Vitamin D3 ≥45 IU||Vitamin B1 ≥300 mg|
|Vitamin B2 ≥8 mg||Vitamin B6 ≥140 mg||Vitamin B12 ≥70 mg|
|Vitamin E ≥250 mg||Taurine ≥1000 mg||Folic Acid ≥800 μg|
|Calcium ≥36 mg||Iron ≥150 mg||Zinc ≥70 mg|
1. Select high-quality milk source, low lactose, low casein, not easy to cause pet allergy, high-quality animal protein, easier to digest and absorb.
2. Add lactase and a variety of probiotics according to the special situation of lactose intolerance of pets and the health status of intestines, stomach and skin of pets. It is close to breast milk, easy to digest and absorb, with good palatability.
3. Stimulate natural protection, protect respiratory tract and digestive system health.
4. Add prebiotics to protect the whole intestines, improve the weak constitution of pets, promote digestion and absorption of intestines and stomach, and protect the healthy and balanced growth of each pet.
5. DHA can promote the development of brain nerve, complete and rich animal protein and nutrients, and improve the development of nervous system and vision of pets.
Usage and Dosage:
5 grams of milk powder + 30 ml of warm water brewing (with a small spoon, about 5 grams per spoon), first add a small amount of warm boiling water (about 40 degrees C) to the sheep milk powder, then add a proper amount of boiling water to mix and dissolve, until the temperature drops to about 30 degrees C to feed.
Storage Suggestion: Keep dogs in a cool and dry place under close cover, and avoid direct sunlight. Please finish eating as soon as possible after opening.
Notes: In order to ensure safety and hygiene, please use clean containers to brew. Sheep milk after brewing should not be kept for a long time. It should be drinkable in time. Sheep milk is a high-protein food with full fluid. It is normal to have thin milk dung after feeding, which does not belong to diarrhea. This product is a health care product for pets. Please keep it properly to avoid children eating it by mistake.
Transfer mode: First feeding milk powder, try to dilute a little, and then within 2-3 days, gradually return to normal concentration. If the pet is uncomfortable, the milk powder should be diluted again and the feeding dosage should be reduced. If there is no improvement, please stop feeding and decide whether to feed according to the follow-up observation.
Note: This product should be fed in one hour and the remaining milk should be discarded.